Math Teachers – Pontianak and Bintan Area
- Conduct good teaching class of basic mental arithmetic/mathematic while maintaining professional services to the children
- Develop and maintain good relationship with parents and children
- Provide assessments for children (new and existing)
- Relieve/Cover colleagues who are absent from work
- Advise administrative staff regarding the progress of children – whether they need re-assessment, extra help, etc.
- Represent and maintain good image of CMA Centre
- Have ability to do multi-task of CMA center’s day to day routine
- Equipped with good knowledge of mathematic/arithmetic (calculate +,-,x and : operations correctly and fast)
- Age between 21-35 years old
- Have minimum 1(one) year experience in similar field would be advantageous. Fresh graduate are welcome
- Preferably has experience in teaching / coaching young children
- Love children, passionate in education, responsible and dedicated
- Have a pleasant personality and patience towards young children
- Discipline and have high sense of commitment
- Be able to Multi-Task to fulfill the CMA Center day to day routine.
- Willing to be placed in Pontianak, Bintan, Jakarta or any other areas within Indonesia.
Send your resume to email@example.com