- Conduct good teaching class of basic mental arithmetic/mathematic while maintaining professional services to the children
- Develop and maintain good relationship with parents and children
- Provide assessments for children (new and existing)
- Relieve/Cover colleagues who are absent from work
- Advise administrative staff regarding the progress of children – whether they need re-assessment, extra help, etc.
- Represent and maintain good image of CMA Centre
- Have ability to do multi-task of CMA center’s day to day routine
- Equipped with good knowledge of mathematic/arithmetic (calculate +,-,x and : operations correctly and fast)
- Age between 21-35 years old
- Have minimum 1(one) year experience in similar field would be advantageous. Fresh graduate are welcome
- Preferably has experience in teaching / coaching young children
- Love children, passionate in education, responsible and dedicated
- Have a pleasant personality and patience towards young children
- Discipline and have high sense of commitment
- Be able to Multi-Task to fulfill the CMA Center day to day routine.
- Willing to be placed in Pontianak, Bintan, Jakarta or any other areas within Indonesia.
Send your resume to email@example.com
- Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
- We only hire staffs who already have to stay and work in PIK, North Jakarta
- We require a minimum two-years commitment.
Profile of the Ideal Candidate
- Preferred minimum age: 22, maximum age : 27
- Passionate in copy writing, content creator, social media, digital marketing
- Degree in Social or Humanities ( Communication, Journalism, Public Relations, English literature, Sastra Indonesia etc.)
- Familiar with Design tools ( Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop )
- Good Written & Spoken English
- Organised, Independent & Team Player
- Creative, Lively & Energetic
- Non-confrontational & Uncomplicated
Duties & Responsibilities
- Promote our products and services during events ( online and offline )
- Create the design of promotional material and distribute in online and offline channels
- Advertise our company and products/services on various media
- Produce marketing copy for our website and social media
- Craft and send regular newsletters with company updates
- Solid teamwork with whole Marketing Communication division officer and other division
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org